1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

I mean drums and organised chanting make the best atmospheres in Europe...
It’s the narrow mindedness of middle age - old people who lack innovation who hold back our atmosphere. I hate when people chant for one verse then that’s it, it’s so stupid. Having a drum puts everyone on the same page, creates a rythm and makes the atmosphere louder.
I have seen fans from visiting European teams and also been to games in the States (I know I know!).where some "fans leader" choreographies the whole chanting. Doesnt even watch the game! Stands on a little platform and like the pied piper leads everyone like they are hypnotised.
Sod that. I prefer spontaneous chanting from different parts of the ground doing different chants not sone regimented clapping and chanting to the beats of a drum led by sone cult style colonel

Im absolutely behind 1894 Group and I hope they do something special for the Spurs game, the ship was inspired at the last game. Having said that, if we, the fans, bring the noise we can replicate the Liverpool game and really make a difference to the game. Simple, no 'silent fans' please, being in your seat keeping schtum, is NOT supporting the team. You really might as well stay at home.

I mean a drum and organised chanting create the best atmospheres in Europe, people who say we don’t need to have a drum or organised chanting are the reason out atmospheres are so bad. I mean having a well timed drum will literally make chants last longer, make it so there’s less pauses between chants and so people know what chants are being sung so everyones on the same page

One of the best things I've seen for atmosphere is a nutter at the front with a megaphone, who misses most the game but gets every song going. Doubt we will see that at City though.

This is what we need but our hardcore fans are getting more and more exclusive by the year. No one knows half the new songs cos they just dont roll of the tongue easy enough. Widen the audience.

can we have a separate thread for the atmosphere for Wed,Lets get it pumped up and freeze the win out of them,we have to be the 12th man in this one
Pyrotechnics, bottles and bricks,
Come on city fans, you know what’s required,

The bus welcome!

La

I think the powers that be were waiting to see how the new WHL panned out before submitting the plans for the new stand. I've never liked Spurs, but fair play, that stand is something else! 17000 in one stand behind the goal is awesome. We'll get one chance with our North stand, So it'd be brilliant if we could replicate this stand or even make it bigger.. imagine that one ? Get all the 16-25 age group in on cheap tickets and grow the fanbase, and imagine if part of it was standing? I can dream.

Really good to see lots of people who're passionate about getting the atmosphere going on Wednesday. I'm sure it won't need much of an input from 1894. Still, if you want to be in the middle of the most atmospheric part of the stadium, go to the first page, click on the link and enter your details! Come on blues. Let's get this singing section heaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.