1894 Section at Wembley

Not where I was last year (524), miserable ****s not wanting to sing and some guy with the game on his phone so he could have commentry ??.

Plus people behind who moaned every time we got up to belt out a tune all fucked off at the finl whistle and couldn't be arsed to wait for trophy presentation.
Fair enough, think its just the carabou cup.

Hate people who cant enjoy themselves.... its like where i sit at the game, have a fucking sing or cheer !! But then you get drunken self conscious idiots in their own heads trying to force everyone else to sing in there horrific slurred way..... oh well cant win them all !!

Im a dinosaur at things like this, but just logged on through mcfc website, tickets, cup final, choose block 135.

Paid £40, it spooled for a while once I put card details in but then got the confirmation ! Done and quite simple.

The front row seats are going to be used for holding banners up during the game. Please if you don't mind, if you want you want to be on the front row help in holding up banners ( its not flags that spoil the view its a low waist height long banner ). If you don't fancy the idea of holding up a banner for long periods, there are plenty of seats in the row just behind. It all adds to what we want for Wembley, good atmosphere and show our colours MCFC OK !!!!!!!!

Once the club got their arses into gear and acted on the list sent in to them, that worked out really well and was a piece of piss going online and selecting my seat. Well, I say piece of piss but only after I realised I was looking at the wrong part of block 135 and thinking there was nothing there for me to select ha ha!!

IMPORTANT: Been told this game is likely to sell out so club are pushing us to get everyone who's applied (and who're eligible via ticket points) to purchase tickets BEFORE 4pm tomorrow! Please make sure you do this otherwise you risk missing out.

Reminder to try and buy your tickets (if you qualify via ticket points) today. Don't want anyone missing out so please do it ASAP.

Not where I was last year (524), miserable ****s not wanting to sing and some guy with the game on his phone so he could have commentry ??.

Plus people behind who moaned every time we got up to belt out a tune all fucked off at the finl whistle and couldn't be arsed to wait for trophy presentation.
Depending on where you sit at the Etihad you can get used to a good crowd around you, same if you go to away games. Then you go to Wembley and you can get the same type of people around you, however, the odd time you may get some right miserable buggers and you realise that some fans just aren’t as into it as others. They literally have their day out and fuck off home.

Bit like the miserable bastards in cup games at the Etihad who purchase tickets in my SC block who whinge about everyone standing when it's generally accepted that SS1 is standing these days. FOC should have been in CB3 where they could moan to their hearts content. Never sang once either. :)
Got my ticket in 139 and I'll be singing my bollocks off. Glad to hear well sell it out.

Bit like the miserable bastards in cup games at the Etihad who purchase tickets in my SC block who whinge about everyone standing when it's generally accepted that SS1 is standing these days. FOC should have been in CB3 where they could moan to their hearts content. Never sang once either. :)
Got my ticket in 139 and I'll be singing my bollocks off. Glad to hear well sell it out.

We've stressed this to the club as it also happens in 115 (which is a designated singing section). We got a pop-up to appear when buying tickets that basically says 'you're buying tickets in a section where every stands up, waves flags, sings, bad language etc', so no excuses. Not 100% sure if it appears for other sections of SSL1, but it should.

Jut to make people aware, if you're still to purchase your ticket, you can do in section 134. You'll see the seats listed at the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.