1894 singing block for watford

I'm in 117 anyway but I've been moved to 326 for this game yet you lot have got this block for singing section, strange! I thought it was the upper tiers Watford had sent back.

allan harper said:
I'm in 117 anyway but I've been moved to 326 for this game yet you lot have got this block for singing section, strange! I thought it was the upper tiers Watford had sent back.

here you go: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/January/City-v-Watford-reduced-visitor-allocation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... allocation</a>

allan harper said:

what a feckin Joke we've been moved to dearer seats for this game to accomadate Watford fans and now are seats sold to city fans

bluerthanblue said:
allan harper said:

what a feckin Joke we've been moved to dearer seats for this game to accomadate Watford fans and now are seats sold to city fans

Ring City up mate and move back into the South. You'll even get a refund of the price difference.

Hi All,

I work with a Watford fan who claims based on last years FA CUP third round tie against them, our fans do NOT sing and there is no atmosphere @ the Etihad. Blues lets raise the roof and show the watford fans we are the best fans in the country! :)

bluerthanblue said:
allan harper said:

Send the 1894 group your details and get in the block

Blue1991 said:
Hi All,

I work with a Watford fan who claims based on last years FA CUP third round tie against them, our fans do NOT sing and there is no atmosphere @ the Etihad. Blues lets raise the roof and show the watford fans we are the best fans in the country! :)

Ask him if they are planning on singing Watford songs this year or are they gonna go through Pete Boyles song book again?

Ta.

Lol

I asked him and the answer was ... the lot of them are going to be chanting united, united, united?

Why I dont know? United are terrible and atm were the best team in the country.

He also expects people to boo Aguero? Why???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.