1894 Singing Section: Fulham (H)

We've just relocated to SL3 and was pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere up there. Even my wife was singing. Hope it's the same for every game. Good luck with the trial. We will be singing along with you

Great initiative this. As already stated, the atmosphere in SSL3 v Fulham can be flat at times due to the lack of away fans so this should keep SSL3 rocking like it has been for some time now.

On another note, I really wish the club would install rail seating in SSL3 so we could remain standing throughout the game. The constant stand up/sit down is a pain in the arse!

Morning blues!

You can click this link to join the singing section for City's home game against Fulham.

I'd encourage anyone who is unsure or undecided to push the boat out for this one game. It'll really help 1894 and it's an opportunity to watch the match in a different way.

Fulham is usually one of the more quiet games, so let's change that.

Cheers!

Bumping the thread.

We've had really good numbers but haven't quite filled the singing section yet.

If you're passionate about the atmosphere at the Etihad, please join the section for this one game. You don't have to change your routine permanently. You'll be back in your normal seat the following match. Why not give it a go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.