1894 Singing Section: Fulham (H)

That's it! It's only one game, and it's for a good purpose.

I'm not sure exactly what the club are doing. They might refund fans who are moving from more expensive areas of the stadium to here. Also, the match day tickets would only be sold in Level 3 anyway, so it's hardly a money grab from City. They're accommodating our request on this one.
too many "why bother doing anything" attitudes about these days, trying their hardest to seek out the negatives in something positive.

Yet again 1894 going the extra mile regarding the atmosphere, top work lads
Said it at the end of last season that the atmosphere post-covid has consistently been the best it ever has been at the Etihad. The football helps, things the club have done helps, but the work of 1894 has really come to fruition. Congratulations to all, I know week to week can be a grind with people picking on small things, but I think the majority of matchgoing fans can see the fruits of all that labour and appreciate it.

Said it at the end of last season that the atmosphere post-covid has consistently been the best it ever has been at the Etihad. The football helps, things the club have done helps, but the work of 1894 has really come to fruition. Congratulations to all, I know week to week can be a grind with people picking on small things, but I think the majority of matchgoing fans can see the fruits of all that labour and appreciate it.
Every word agreed

There have been great atmospheres for crunch Champs League games and some of the loudest songs, that go around the ground, start in the Family Stand. I'm with the 209 ultras so have no bias on this. If only South Stand L1 or L3 sang, we probably wouldn't have had the better atmospheres witnessed in the last 18 months.

I will be at Sheffield on Sunday to give 1894 a Pep talk if the atmosphere wanes lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.