1894 Singing Section: Fulham (H)

Worth sitting in a worse seat for one game to back the initiative. The club are welcome to the extra 30 quid.
That's it! It's only one game, and it's for a good purpose.

I'm not sure exactly what the club are doing. They might refund fans who are moving from more expensive areas of the stadium to here. Also, the match day tickets would only be sold in Level 3 anyway, so it's hardly a money grab from City. They're accommodating our request on this one.

City play Fulham at the Etihad Stadium on 2nd of September (3 pm KO). Fulham have returned their allocation of tickets in the third tier of the South Stand. We're trialling the singing section at the back of SSL3 to see if we can make more of an atmosphere higher up in the stadium.

If you are a season-card holder and want to join us for this game, please fill in the form below.

- Tickets are relocated for this one game only.
- The singing section is on the back 8 rows of block 314.
- 1894 will send your details to MCFC, who will handle the relocation.
- You must be an existing season card holder to join the singing section.

We expect everyone in the singing section to:

- Vocally support the team throughout the 90 minutes.
- Arrive early and leave late.
- Leave their mobile phones in their pockets.

If you have further questions, contact 1894 via social media (@weare1894) or the Bluemoon forum.

CTWD

https://bit.ly/3E7NQyC
Yet again 1894 going the extra mile regarding the atmosphere, top work lads

South stand level 3 dont need any help
I’ve been there since it opened and there‘s still plenty who don’t sing or move from their seat, so for me, the more active singers we have up there, the better.

And let’s face it, this is to gauge potential, it’s not going to be permanent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.