1894 Singing Section - Real Madrid (H) 17/03

Tried my best again but people don't join in. That said it wasn't too bad. I was sat near corner flag in ss. I'll try n get in singing end next game but lads in singing section need to either make more effort or sing louder cause couldn't hear any chants get started from to the left of 119 tbf.

Those Germans are loud but you won't get English lads doing any of that cause you try telling any group of English fans to sing on demand like those ****s do and they'll tell you to fuck off. It's just not in our nature.

Its surely more in our nature to make more of a noise. Under mancini we made more of a noise. I remember some really great atmospheres at the etihad over the years.

Hi everyone,

1894 have organised another singing section. This time for the home leg against Shalke.

If you've previously signed up for our UCL singing sections, and selected that you wanted to be part of all UCL games this season, you'll be on this list (so no need to fill it in again). We'll try and send a message to everyone on that list to confirm but if you want to double check, feel free to pm me.

PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

http://bit.do/1894UCL1819

Thought the display was excellent tonight, looked mint from 201. Well done to all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.