1894 Singing Section - Real Madrid (H) 17/03

Absolutely not

We were all relieved around where I sit last night when Shalke sacked off the drums (there were three of the boring ****s hammering fuck out of them at the front of SSL3) and we could sing our own songs without that incessant *bang ba bang bang bang ba bang bang* over and over and over and over and over... it’s fucking terrible!

Concur, no bastard drums, , Pompey, Shef Weds, Palace et al and all European clubs with drums is anal seepage.

Concur, no bastard drums, , Pompey, Shef Weds, Palace et al and all European clubs with drums is anal seepage.
It’s what sets us apart from the identikit Europop Ultras rubbish. Whenever a proper decent English atmosphere gets going anywhere, no drum lead atmosphere can match it

I thought it looked great. Don’t take this the wrong way but I think some of your previous displays have been a bit lame... other teams like Newcastle and Huddersfield create really good displays and I think previous ones haven’t been that creative.

The one last night was really creative and different, which is what made it look good.

Do we ever get much interest in the "singing section"? Good atmosphere last night although hard to compete with the monotonous drone of noise from the away support.

Thought the ship display was great and a decent atmosphere last night.

Wonder if Bayern will be in trouble with UEFA for their banner tonight? Nah no chance...
wgoldbo39yl21.png

Well done on the ship. That looked great. I trust that will get another outing

Quality display with the ship. What you guys have done / continue to do is fantastic work. Well done all involved.

The Dortmund display against Tottenham followed by the ship got me thinking of a display based around Tony Book with the ECWC trophy. It’d also be good if City took the “Europe wants to stand” movement to another level.

I thought it looked great. Don’t take this the wrong way but I think some of your previous displays have been a bit lame... other teams like Newcastle and Huddersfield create really good displays and I think previous ones haven’t been that creative.

The one last night was really creative and different, which is what made it look good.
If you think some displays are Lame get in touch and help them out .am sure they would appreciate your help and input as they spent countless hours and hours organising these displays and spend hundreds of pounds on them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.