19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a very decent game last night.
Described by Saeed on his YouTube channel as "something special " then his face after he remembered he plays for us.

I feel vindicated. I’ve been saying to Mrs Blue for time that Alvarez needs to start, that Alvarez creates magic, that teams suffer when he’s treated like the understudy…so glad he’s with us and hope he gets many more minutes than he has been doing once the season is back. I see a little Manc Maradona in the making…

IF Alvarez scores in the final and wins the WC, he will be better known (outside England) than any of our players not named Haaland and KDB. Of course, the likes of Bernardo and Rodri (and Foden) have done more in their careers, but the WC is absolutely huge, especially for fans outside Europe. We are likely to offer him a new contract, for his wages probably don't correspond to his current status as one of the most promising strikers in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.