19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I lost count of how many sprints he had in 3 minutes of play. He never stops running, I wonder how much ground he covered in that little stint.

Although this aspect of his game is obviously great, I feel like this is also what plays against him in those bad first touches he has some times. He does so much running that he's caught out of breath when he gets the ball.

I lost count of how many sprints he had in 3 minutes of play. He never stops running, I wonder how much ground he covered in that little stint.

Although this aspect of his game is obviously great, I feel like this is also what plays against him in those bad first touches he has some times. He does so much running that he's caught out of breath when he gets the ball.
Absolutely spot on regarding the ‘enthusiasm’, however, you can already see the football IQ, it’s oozing from him; another season under Pep, with a coach of his ilk, will nurture his game management and only polish what is a supremely gifted player; he’s going to be a stand out performer in the elite bracket before he’s 21 imo, it’s smacking us in the face!

Absolutely spot on regarding the ‘enthusiasm’, however, you can already see the football IQ, it’s oozing from him; another season under Pep, with a coach of his ilk, will nurture his game management and only polish what is a supremely gifted player; he’s going to be a stand out performer in the elite bracket before he’s 21 imo, it’s smacking us in the face!

I agree though he's already 23 mate!

Old fogies might help me out here.
Trying to think of a French footballer, crazy head of hair, who signed for Middlesborough from Madrid.
Supposedly had won every possible medal in the shortest period of time.
Meant to have had a current world and european cup, champions league, league title, national Cup etc. and a stunning wife.

I thought he was useless.

Trying to think of a French footballer, crazy head of hair, who signed for Middlesborough from Madrid.
Meant to have had a current world and european cup, champions league, league title, national Cup etc. and a stunning wife.

Christian Karembeu, he was shit.

How dare you compare that useless **** to our Julian!

How dare you compare that useless **** to our Julian!
I apologise profusely.
I just recall a picture of Karembeu, his model wife and all those medals and my wife commenting on his lovely hair.
I only remember him as being useless at Middlesborough and couldn't get my head around how he had accumulated all those trophies and medals with France and Madrid.
No other French man had as many at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.