19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain fart if ever there was one, I genuinely had him as 20 mate, I stand corrected

Should be scoring 30 a season at that age, get rid!!!

Love him. These Argentinians just speak to us fans. Chase everything, leave a foot in when needed. I love that he always gives the man he presses a little nudge, warning them he means business. His finish against Fulham was superb, his movement excellent and as you say another season settling in and he will be phenomenal. He has managed to cover De Bruyne really well too with his vision.

FwqVrKOWAAE-jDy

As good as he was today - and he made his goal look very easy - you still sense that there’s loads more to come from him and already he’s improved massively this season.

He could be a very, very big player for us in a year or two.

Without a doubt a special player, when I see his name on the team sheet before kick off (I know it’s not that regular btw) but it gives me goose bumps because he is that good of player and has this sense of unpredictability (in a good way) we are lucky to have him here

Loads of potential this lad. Doesn’t always make the right decision but clinical in front of goal.
To be fair, no player always makes the right decision, but in his case given the amount of minutes he got i think his contribution has been and still is pretty remarkable in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.