19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Haaland has scored 50 goals this season, but I think Alvarez is the better finisher out of the two. Haalands physique and power gets him in the better positions, but one on one I’m picking Alvarez.
I think I've seen every professional game of Julian's career, and for the life of me I can't remember more than 2 or 3 one on ones that he has missed. In fact, I'm currently having problems with coming up with one.

Irrelevant, clubs contact players under contract with other clubs, it's how it works.

I have no issue with it.
Okay - perhaps we should just make a comment that 100m would be the starting price. That would surely get them to back off a bit.

Okay - perhaps we should just make a comment that 100m would be the starting price. That would surely get them to back off a bit.
We seem to have said he is under contract and is not for sale at ANY price and neither should he be.

Pep has always stated he will never stand in a players way if they are unhappy and/or want to move on.

Not for one minute do i expect Alvarez to leave so soon,but he will be free to make that choice if Bayerns interest is genuine.

Out of curiosity.....What do people value him at? 80m?
£100m+

Isn't the contract until 2028?
He signed an extension earlier this season, so I would think it is around that date.

"Julian Álvarez signed a 6 year / £15,600,000 contract with the Manchester City F.C., including an annual average salary of £2,600,000. In 2022, Álvarez will earn a base salary of £2,600,000, while carrying a cap hit of £2,600,000"

If he continues to develop and I have no reason to doubt he will, his transfer value will be enormous in the next few seasons.

What a signing by Txiki!!

Last edited:
I think I've seen every professional game of Julian's career, and for the life of me I can't remember more than 2 or 3 one on ones that he has missed. In fact, I'm currently having problems with coming up with one.
The 6 goals he scored in one match shortly before properly joining us were an astonishing demonstration of goal scoring prowess .I saw the highlights and Julian was lethal.
Perhaps you could remind me of the oppennent..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.