19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth have City let Alvarez take part in it, when he’s only just won the Copa America with Argentina?

Arsenal said NO to Saliba playing for France, I just don’t understand this, he’ll be knackered before the season even starts?
Because we have a reputation of taking care of players properly. Denying the chance of a player to play for his nation in the Olympic games would not fit that, IMO. Now, I do not believe that football should be in the games, nor tennis or golf for that matter, but to a player keen on representing his country, it matters. In short, we are better than that.

I really don't understand the "report" of his complaint about "lacking minutes". He played 50+games and 3000+minutes last season. We cannot play double strikers in CL knockout games it will seriously unbalance the team and he will never replace Halaand.
Journalists making up stuff. 'Lacking minutes' is the standard criticism for us and players wishing to go - what else could the hacks possibly write? Now, if they said that he lacks minutes in his preferred position because of the quality of Erling then they may have a point. The reality check is that, at the moment, Julian is not at the level of Erling, and has to fight to become that, or go.

I suspect that the issue of his family's visa is the true catalyst. For a guy of 22, having to say goodbye to the family that have been by your side must be tough. It takes a special mentality to place career above that.

He definitely is a very good player, and i understand his reasons for wanting out of MC.
Grass is not always greener but at least the

Euro GIFs | Tenor

will be good

Cracking fee.Just over 64 million plus 17 million add ons.
He was unhappy so about time we got a decent fee for a player.
Good luck to the lad.
Memory blank but is this our record transfer selling wise.

Massive profit, two years great service, always gave 100 percent, crucial goals, assists, filled in a number of positions.

Great servant for the club and he has secured a great move. Can only wish him every success in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.