19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand the "report" of his complaint about "lacking minutes". He played 50+games and 3000+minutes last season. We cannot play double strikers in CL knockout games it will seriously unbalance the team and he will never replace Halaand.

Some highs and lows but overall it was a very subpar game by Julian, although i've got to say that the whole team was a disaster.

Why on earth have City let Alvarez take part in it, when he’s only just won the Copa America with Argentina?

Arsenal said NO to Saliba playing for France, I just don’t understand this, he’ll be knackered before the season even starts?

Why on earth have City let Alvarez take part in it, when he’s only just won the Copa America with Argentina?

Arsenal said NO to Saliba playing for France, I just don’t understand this, he’ll be knackered before the season even starts?
It can be the fact he is going to leave. Then it’s just doesn’t matter for us then.
Take the money and let him play atletics

I really don't understand the "report" of his complaint about "lacking minutes". He played 50+games and 3000+minutes last season. We cannot play double strikers in CL knockout games it will seriously unbalance the team and he will never replace Halaand.
I'm assuming his complaint is directed at the fact that he isn't our starting striker which I guess is fair enough considering he would be most club's starting striker.

I have seen him play a few times and thought he wasn't that good either.
He definitely is a very good player, and i understand his reasons for wanting out of MC.

He definitely is a very good player, and i understand his reasons for wanting out of MC.
Yeah, assuming he wants to play as a main striker somewhere. Which is fair enough he’s a good player. What he’ll never be is a Tevez, Aguero or Haaland. We’ve set the bar very high over the last decade. So if we get a decent fee it’s probably best all round if he moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.