19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Pep doesn't put Julian back to the bench from now on. The man shouldn't be treated like Kalvin-Philips.

I wouldn't blame Julian if he wants to move if Pep doesn't make him a permanent starter.

I really hope Pep doesn't put Julian back to the bench from now on. The man shouldn't be treated like Kalvin-Philips.

I wouldn't blame Julian if he wants to move if Pep doesn't make him a permanent starter.

Did you just become a City fan and not know our club?

Even Aguero was benched but he won his starting position and put up better seasons under Pep.

There are no permanent starters - you fight for your place every day!

And those that don't like it.. well that's why Sane left, Sterling left, Jesus left.. & Cancelo left.

80f6584bfa9eda010ef1d77416fae254.jpg

Are your 57 previous posts as 'strange' as this one?

Did you just become a City fan and not know our club?
Even Aguero was benched but he won his starting position and put up better seasons under Pep.
There are no permanent starters - you fight for your place every day!

And those that don't like it.. well that's why Sane left, Sterling left, Jesus left.. & Cancelo left.

And where this has led us? To mediocre teams, trophyless seasons and misery. :)
But what is all this rabble for Alvarez being on the bench? Some people read the future and make conversations on the present about it? Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.