19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their underlying goal numbers are almost identical. Foden is even outperforming his xG to a better extent than Julian... but Foden's goal and shot creation numbers are more than double what Alvarez's are per 90. Alvarez's defensive numbers are better but not staggeringly so.

I love Pep and his numbers speak for themselves but I do think he treats Phil differently than others because he knows that he's a team player/City fan/academy product, etc., and is not going to kick up a fuss about things that others might.
Where did you get this breakdown from please?

It’s either him or Haaland that will win it surely, I can’t see any other possible options now that Messi has retired

Doesn't matter Messi will win it because he win World Cup.

Messi seven match performance in WC apparantly worth more than Haaland treble winning season.

If twitter traffic is any measure ... the Spanish press seems to be entertaining itself this weekend by claiming that RM will go for Julian Alvarez if the chase for Mbappe falls thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.