19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is this boys oyster, a fantastic talent and possibly the best £13 million we have ever spent
By a mile , I was so wrong about him , the kids know everything these days , I thought when he signed he would be loaned out am thinking we will double are money , the kids are saying Jacko he will be starting for us in a year , god am fucking old , the kid is so good , no back lift for that goal , I couldn’t do that when I was half decent

In a rich vein of form and probably one of our best players this season. He strikes the ball so well, a bit similar to Kdb, absolute peach of a goal..

Best finisher at the club
He'll probably never produce the kind of numbers Haaland can because he doesn't have the same physical dominance over defenders and he doesn't play as a pure centre forward but as a finisher Alvarez is just as good as Haaland. He's just as clinical when he gets a chance but he can also score from outside the box and is a big threat from set pieces. We're incredibly blessed to have two of the best goalscorers in world football right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.