19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an angle where you can see the deflection? I've seen the goal many times and I can't spot it.
I saw it on TV after a few replays, the defender who tried to block the shot, the ball hit his calf, and that's why the ball went high and then dipped down. Still a top goal though. There was a clear angle (from behind Julian)where you could see the deviation of the ball upwards off the defender's leg. Doesn't matter how they go in, as long as they go in. We wouldn't have won without him tonight.

Last edited:
Changed the game,brought the much needed individual invention and brilliance we were lacking.Has to start on Sunday.

I saw it on TV after a few replays, the defender who tried to block the shot, the ball hit his calf, and that's why the ball went high and then dipped down. Still a top goal though. There was a clear angle (from behind Julian)where you could see the deviation of the ball upwards off the defender's leg. Doesn't matter how they go in, as long as they go in. We wouldn't have won without him tonight.
Stop talking rubbish, there’s no deflection, it’s a top top goal.

What is it about Argentine's and City. What a fucking cameo! His goal was stunning and then his drive on the counter and perfectly weighted pass to Doku again superb.

He loves playing football, and with Haaland being out of sorts with his finishing it is showing just how brilliant Julian is. What a signing!

Good luck to Arsenal with him having a 10min spell like that after some rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.