19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every passing game must make River Plate sick we got him for £14m.

What a bargain and some scouting system.

Best thing about Alvarez is he's always looking to give a forward pass and have a crack at goal. I'm glad we have him on a longterm contract and I'd like us to make sure he sees it out, especially with the Spanish media saying Madrid fancy signing him. That said he's Argentinian and hopefully feels happy and settled as did Zabaleta and Aguero who stayed for 19 seasons between them.

Has to be the most underrated striker in europe , World Cup winner and treble winner and establishing himself as a regular in the best team in the world , unfortunattely for him Haaland takes all the headlines when its arguable Alvarez's all round contribution is at least on a par with the big man.

Has to be the most underrated striker in europe , World Cup winner and treble winner and establishing himself as a regular in the best team in the world , unfortunattely for him Haaland takes all the headlines when its arguable Alvarez's all round contribution is at least on a par with the big man.
He strikes me as a person who is more than happy to keep out of the limelight, very similar to Spanish Dave.

He is a wonderful person to have at the club and is rapidly developing into a world class player.

Becoming almost undroppable , incredible work by Txiki in getting him for such a low price.

flabbergasted by his improvement on the technical side. had a little maneuver in a tight space at the end of the game where I actually thought it was foden even though he wasn't on the pitch.

He is one of the best players in the world right now, no beating around the bush. I was guttered when he didn’t start yesterday but also glad he got a bit of a rest.

Absolute class and has a fantastic attitude. An absolute dream of a player who will only get better and cost peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.