19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very underrated in this regard. I remember listening to a City podcast earlier in the season and they were regularly complaining about his technical ability and saying things like it's 50/50 whether or not he'll be able to control the ball which is just ridiculous hyperbole. They seem to have gone very quiet on the subject since then.
What do they know? From the word go, you could see was world class player.

Last year in January.. we were wondering why City didn't buy Enzo along with Julian as we rated both of them, but it seems we've been blessed with a boon in disguise.

Erling and Julian is a much better dynamic duo than Julian and Enzo would be!
I'm so happy to have Alvarez, he's a brilliant player & is going to be a superstar.

I would hope we are regretting not spending £20m on Fernandez though!

Last year in January.. we were wondering why City didn't buy Enzo along with Julian as we rated both of them, but it seems we've been blessed with a boon in disguise.

Erling and Julian is a much better dynamic duo than Julian and Enzo would be!
Why would Enzo and Haaland be mutually exclusive?

Obviously I wouldn't have wished for Kevin to get injured and the sooner he's back the better but if there's one silver lining it's that Alvarez has been given a run of games that he wouldn't have otherwise got which has allowed him to build confidence and he now seems to be improving week on week.

Obviously I wouldn't have wished for Kevin to get injured and the sooner he's back the better but if there's one silver lining it's that Alvarez has been given a run of games that he wouldn't have otherwise got which has allowed him to build confidence and he now seems to be improving week on week.
Cant help but think hes that good that no matter what injuries we had Pep would have had to find him a place in the team for him.
All the best teams have a superstar that only the fans know is that good Alvarez is ours. I've read he should move for game time - hes started every league game, Pep knows!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.