19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works hard but something not right for me. Maybe needs a run of games but not sure he’s going to get it. Had a few chances tonight

His pressing is insane, his usually great shooting boots were not on tonight but he was still buzzing around and creating stuff.

He needs time to find his place in this lineup, it's hard to play alongside Haaland and with so players attacking at the same time. We'll see if Pep will continue with this idea or not in the near future.

He will need time to adapt and not get lost.

He is use to being the sole striker, so now he has to play deeper and be more involved so it will take time.

Needs to improve his game when he's receiving the ball deep. He moves well to free himself but just isn't alert enough when he receives it, loses it too often in very dangerous positions, needs to sharpen that part of bis game up.

Shooting was way off tonight but I'm not going to slate him for that, I like the fact he shoots on sight, we don't have enough players doing it.

His fitness amazes me tbh, never stops pressing.
Him and foden must be a nightmare for defenders.
He worked hard and gave 100% tonight, unlucky with a few chances too

You know what's funny, like everyone here, I thought he had a pretty meh game.

But he apparentlly had 6 Key Passes, with second in our team being Phil and Haaland with 2.

Other than the Haaland assist, I can't remember him making that many creative passes, perhaps a few of those are from the corners.

Forgot he was playing until the assist for Haaland. But he got better as the game went on.

Will be a vital player this season, especially if Kev is in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.