9.Sunderland
10.Fulham

1st, Arsenal.
2nd, Chelsea.
3rd, Spurs.
4th, City.
5th, Everton.
6th, Liverpool.
7th, Rags. Think the wheels will fall off this year ala Liverpool last year, how long can fear from opponents carry you through? having said that i wouldn't be shocked if they did the treble again, we all know baconface is a genius, so maybe its more in hope than clear thinking. :-)

I think you'll finish in 5th.

Other teams will 'want' to prove a point against you for now, and though I think you'll do well against the other top teams, it's the next tier of teams you'll get stung by.

If, Everton keep Pienaar and Arteta, I expect us to finish 3rd or 4th, if not push higher, such is the quality of our team. Moyes is due success, and I see it coming very soon.

See you on the way past ;o)

Darker shade of Blue said:

Other teams will 'want' to prove a point against you for now, and though I think you'll do well against the other top teams, it's the next tier of teams you'll get stung by.

If, Everton keep Pienaar and Arteta, I expect us to finish 3rd or 4th, if not push higher, such is the quality of our team. Moyes is due success, and I see it coming very soon.

^^pmsl ^^

Darker shade of Blue said:

'Such is the quality of our team'? Turn it in mate ffs you've just signed Beckford.

3rd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.