1st time you saw City play

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
April 1967 at Bramhall Lane.

City lost.

My first away game was at Bramhall Lane ...... Keith McRaes debut for us (new goalie from Motherwell) ....... i think we won 2-1.

cant remember much only a kid think we beat fulham 5-1 remember north stand was still being built from the od scoreboard also remember a game where a certain jimmy greaves made his debut for west ham and beat us 5-1 with a hat trick at maine road....

1991, Norwich away, I was 4. I think Niall Quinn and David White scored in a 2-1. I don't remember much about the game; only the crowd and the big green expanse of the pitch.

PoolHustler said:
dw7 said:
drew 3-3 v bournmouth

3 up at HT if I remember rightly? and almost fucked it up in true City style.

You couldn't have picked a better game then this to see what City were all about :-)

yes if we would have won we would have been promoted then we had to go to bradford and get a point,finger biting times.My 1st game newcastle home 1973 won 2-0

My dad used to take me as a kid but the first game I actually remember was 1st game of the season 90/91 think we played Everton and won. Not sure on the score. Remember the pitch had loads of markings on it due to a concert that summer i think. I was sat in the Main Stand. Went to quite a few that year and remember standing on the kippax for the last game when we relegated Sunderland. They had thousands there we won 3-2. Good times !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.