2,900 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

AliceAyres said:
jrb said:
That's me. :-)

Go on then Mr decibel, Tell us who the 5 loudest sets of fans have been at OT this season. Don't forget, we're talking 3000, not 6000 fans.(cup game)

Should be interesting. ;-)

PS. Opposite side of the ground or sofa?

Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Wolves, Stoke, Sunderland.

Arsenal. Please. Laughs. I've never heard Arsenal sing away all season. And I've seen them on the TV quite a few times.
Liverpool. Please. I watched that match and ther certainly didn't sound as loud as City.

Spurs, Stoke, Sunderland, (possible) and maybe Wolves.(Hmmm)

As I haven't watched those matches, I can't say. So I'll accept you're not lieing, like Arsenal and Liverpool.

BTW. The original OP post was me. Your support was shocking yesterday. 72, 332 and apart from singing after the goals, there wasn't much noise. Especially in the First half when City were conttrolling the game.

Thankfully the 100 or so United in the right hand corner of the K-stand near the away fans gave it their all. Credit to them.

AliceAyres said:
de niro said:
there arn't any its just another plastic posting shit out of pure embarrassment.

tbh i could 'nt leave the house if i had been part of that yesterday.quite disgraceful really.

Lol, you can hear a pin drop at wastelands, your home support is a joke.

let me educate you, our ground can be quiet at times i agree, for short periods of the game.the theatre of debt was SILENT for all but three periods yesterday.thet were the first goal, rooneys fluke and the loudest of the lot when with 5 minutes to go the deafening whistles hoping for the final whistle.

as i say, embarrassing, you had over 72000 people in there ffs.

If you were part of the away support then you tend not to notice the home support because of the noise you're making yourselves, it's no different at your place. Seriously. The atmoshpere at COMS is very poor imo like all the new stadiums because there's no mass gathering of support like the kippax or the north bank (highbury) for example.

Btw Liverpool always make more noise than City and Arsenal tbf this season were good, they're usually not as you say but this season really got behind their team.

AliceAyres said:
de niro said:
there arn't any its just another plastic posting shit out of pure embarrassment.

tbh i could 'nt leave the house if i had been part of that yesterday.quite disgraceful really.

Typical Rag. Hilarious.

Obviousy you won't believe me, but even our crowds of 46,OOO generate more noise than your 72,322 did yesterday.

Not ony that, but the banter with the away fans is brilliant at City. Been mentioned on numerous away forums all season. Your lot just sat their like plastics.

Villa, Wolves, Blackpool, etc, all have complimented the atmosphere at COMS. Now just imagine for one minute, if we had a team like yours, that won games by 3 or 4, and scored late goals almost at will. The roof would come off.

I'll give your away support plenty of credit. It's well organized and they get behind your team. Your honme support has always been shite. Apart from those big nights, when every man and his dog is up for it.

Leave it mate. Your fighting a losing battle. You can't polish a turd. Especially one wearing a yellow and green sombrero and taking pictures. ;-)

jrb said:
AliceAyres said:

Typical Rag. Hilarious.

Obviousy you won't believe me, but even our crowds of 46,OOO generate more noise than your 72,322 did yesterday.

Not ony that, but the banter with the away fans is brilliant at City. Been mentioned on numerous away forums all season. Your ot just sat theri like plastics.

Villa, Wolves, Blackpool, etc, all have complimented the atmosphere at COMS. Now just imagine for one minute, if we had a team like yours, that won games by 3 or 4, and scored late goals almost at will. The roof would come off.

I'll give your away support plenty of credit. It's well organized and they get behind your team. Your honme support has always been shite. Apart from those big nights, when every man and his dog is up for it.

Leave it mate. Your fighting a losing battle. You can't polish a turd. Especially one wearing a yellow and green sombrero and taking pictures. ;-)

lol bang on the fucking money.

AliceAyres said:
If you were part of the away support then you tend not to notice the home support because of the noise you're making yourselves, it's no different at your place. Seriously. The atmoshpere at COMS is very poor imo like all the new stadiums because there's no mass gathering of support like the kippax or the north bank (highbury) for example.

Btw Liverpool always make more noise than City and Arsenal tbf this season were good, they're usually not as you say but this season really got behind their team.

If you were part of the away support then you tend not to notice the home support because of the noise you're making yourselves

Erm........... What can you say about that? What a croc of shite.

Even though we kept on singing yesterday, you lot just sat there. Again, especially in the first half. "Fergie's right, your fans are..... rang out across OT and nothing. Apart from a 100 or so in the K Stand and those in the Stretford End, every now and again, the rest just sat there. It was the Manchester Derby FFS!

jrb said:
AliceAyres said:

If you were part of the away support then you tend not to notice the home support because of the noise you're making yourselves

Erm........... What can you say about that? What a croc of shite.

Even though we kept on singing yesterday, you lot just sat there. Again, especially in the first half. "Fergie's right, your fans are..... rang out across OT and nothing. Apart from a 100 or so in the K Stand and those in the Stretford, the rest just sat there. It was the Manchester Derby FFS!

nail on head, "the manchester derby" nuff said.

I'll take your word for it on other games as I don't watch city but the derby at yours earlier this season your fans were shite. Didn't hear you at all.

AliceAyres said:
I'll take your word for it on other games as I don't watch city but the derby at yours earlier this season your fans were shite. Didn't hear you at all.

I'll give you that.

Being there I can tell you that nerves got the better of me as well. It was one of those games where everyone, including United's support, were more worried about conceding the first goal, instead of getting behind the teams.

The poor match didn't help the atmosphere either. Probably one of the worst derbies/matches I've ever seen.

AliceAyres said:

Man City wooaaaaaa
Man City wooooooooo aaoooo
The team from manchester
unlike the rest of yer.
repeat... ta !! now do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.