2,900 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

AliceAyres said:
SS117 said:
Didn't go to the match but our fans was fantastic.

Made me laugh when you's was singing "Shall we sing a song for you?" and then started singing U-N-I-T-E-D that spell fucking debt to me..............

The Uwe's grandad one was loud!

Our away fans are fucking amazing.

Let's see how many turn up in Greece next week. I was having a pre match drink with some city mates yesterday who reckon it'll be a poor turn out. Believe it or not City are not the loudest at OT, not even in the top 5 I'd say. From the opposite side of the ground it didn't sound like you sang much to me. The backs to pitch goal celebration was impressive though.

United have their share of "football tourists" admittedly, it comes with the territory of success. You may see this yourselves in the future. The OP is frankly ridiculous.

That's me. :-)

Go on then Mr decibel, Tell us who the 5 loudest sets of fans have been at OT this season. Don't forget, we're talking 3000, not 6000 fans.(cup game)

Should be interesting. ;-)

PS. Opposite side of the ground or sofa?

Blue Blur said:
straighttalker said:
Considering what's happened I think this is offensive.

Offensive if your a rag maybe, but please dont use that as a vehicle to bring Neil Youngs good name into this, because i wouldnt dream of it.

Have you not seen the 'My lifes been turned upside down' thread? Think it's rather insesitive at times like this to make remarks like that my friend, that's all.

straighttalker said:
Blue Blur said:
Offensive if your a rag maybe, but please dont use that as a vehicle to bring Neil Youngs good name into this, because i wouldnt dream of it.

Have you not seen the 'My lifes been turned upside down' thread? Think it's rather insesitive at times like this to make remarks like that my friend, that's all.

No i havent read it.

jrb said:
AliceAyres said:
Let's see how many turn up in Greece next week. I was having a pre match drink with some city mates yesterday who reckon it'll be a poor turn out. Believe it or not City are not the loudest at OT, not even in the top 5 I'd say. From the opposite side of the ground it didn't sound like you sang much to me. The backs to pitch goal celebration was impressive though.

United have their share of "football tourists" admittedly, it comes with the territory of success. You may see this yourselves in the future. The OP is frankly ridiculous.

Go on then Mr decibel. Tell us who the 5 loudest sets of fans have been at OT this season. Don't forget, we're talking 3000, not 6000 fans.(cup game)

there arn't any its just another plastic posting shit out of pure embarrassment.

tbh i could 'nt leave the house if i had been part of that yesterday.quite disgraceful really.

jrb said:
AliceAyres said:

Go on then Mr decibel, Tell us who the 5 loudest sets of fans have been at OT this season. Don't forget, we're talking 3000, not 6000 fans.(cup game)

Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Wolves, Stoke, Sunderland.

Blue Blur said:
straighttalker said:

No i havent read it.

My apologies. A poor mans wife and child tragically passed away yesterday after a serious motorway accident God bless them.

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

I've said earlier on this thread that I thought you were pretty loud. That won't be as loud as you think you were but still pretty loud. You may have been very loud if you'd have scored the winner. We can only imagine.

de niro said:
jrb said:

Go on then Mr decibel. Tell us who the 5 loudest sets of fans have been at OT this season. Don't forget, we're talking 3000, not 6000 fans.(cup game)

there arn't any its just another plastic posting shit out of pure embarrassment.

tbh i could 'nt leave the house if i had been part of that yesterday.quite disgraceful really.

Lol, you can hear a pin drop at wastelands, your home support is a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.