2,900 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

Check your calculator, 3,000 + 74,000 doesnt equal the 75,322 that were there.

jrb said:
Only one winner. :-)

Thought our support was superb today.

indeed, Fergie was right. ;-)

Oh yehhhhh you're right. I feel such a fool.

Thanks for your comment.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Check your calculator, 3,000 + 74,000 doesnt equal the 75,322 that were there.

jrb said:
Only one winner. :-)

Thought our support was superb today.

indeed, Fergie was right. ;-)

Ok then Roger. ;-? 3000 v 72,322. Doh!

They must have been even quieter then.

You clown.

SS117 said:
Didn't go to the match but our fans was fantastic.

Made me laugh when you's was singing "Shall we sing a song for you?" and then started singing U-N-I-T-E-D that spell fucking debt to me..............

The Uwe's grandad one was loud!

Our away fans are fucking amazing.

Let's see how many turn up in Greece next week. I was having a pre match drink with some city mates yesterday who reckon it'll be a poor turn out. Believe it or not City are not the loudest at OT, not even in the top 5 I'd say. From the opposite side of the ground it didn't sound like you sang much to me. The backs to pitch goal celebration was impressive though.

United have their share of "football tourists" admittedly, it comes with the territory of success. You may see this yourselves in the future. The OP is frankly ridiculous.

AliceAyres said:
SS117 said:
Didn't go to the match but our fans was fantastic.

Made me laugh when you's was singing "Shall we sing a song for you?" and then started singing U-N-I-T-E-D that spell fucking debt to me..............

The Uwe's grandad one was loud!

Our away fans are fucking amazing.

Let's see how many turn up in Greece next week. I was having a pre match drink with some city mates yesterday who reckon it'll be a poor turn out. Believe it or not City are not the loudest at OT, not even in the top 5 I'd say. From the opposite side of the ground it didn't sound like you sang much to me. The backs to pitch goal celebration was impressive though.

United have their share of "football tourists" admittedly, it comes with the territory of success. You may see this yourselves in the future. The OP is frankly ridiculous.

Just remind me again why you are on this forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.