2,900 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

mancitymick said:
friend said:
'majority'. Wrong.

We have our fair share of plastics, probably more than our fair share. Percentage wise, on a 73,000 gate, it probably ain't that much different to a team with an average of 45,000.

Maths and accent recognition aint you strong point then rag twat

XoX

friend said:
'majority'. Wrong.

We have our fair share of plastics, probably more than our fair share. Percentage wise, on a 73,000 gate, it probably ain't that much different to a team with an average of 45,000.

lets call it 20% shall we. you get 14,600 plastics we get 9,000...

ha ha ha yeah fucking right... ;)

urmstonlad said:
RBmk2 said:
Don't kid yourself.OT on match day is more like a Disney theme park than a football stadium.

The city is yours
The city is yours
20,000 empty seats
Are you fucking sure?

Ah, I see what you did there.

This is a reference to your Carling Cup game this season against Wolves when you had over 20,000 empty seats.

Nice one.

urmstonlad said:
RBmk2 said:
Don't kid yourself.OT on match day is more like a Disney theme park than a football stadium.

The city is yours
The city is yours
20,000 empty seats
Are you fucking sure?

which is proof that bare minimum you have 45000 plastics per game... your stats btw.

samharris said:
friend said:
'majority'. Wrong.

As I said, the percentages are probably similar. What those percentages are I'm not sure.

friend said:
samharris said:

As I said, the percentages are probably similar. What those percentages are I'm not sure.

Sorry mate but percentages are so far apart, they're not even close. You have your fair share of loyal fans, some of my best mates are lifelong United fans from Manchester, but you cannot seriously think we have the same ammount of plastic, tourist fans. I think your match day attending fan base is falling, the number of adverts on Talksport and in local papers back this up, and you are trying more and more packages to appeal to this type of supporter.

How many half City/Utd scarves did you see in our end or at CoMS at the derby?

I agree we have more. What I said is that the percentages are similar. E.g 10% of 73,000 is 7,300. 10% of 43,000 is 4,300.

There is a thread on here claiming to have seen city fans with Hal n half scarfs. Not that that is a scientific way of measuring the stat.

friend said:
I agree we have more. What I said is that the percentages are similar. E.g 10% of 73,000 is 7,300. 10% of 43,000 is 4,300.

There is a thread on here claiming to have seen city fans with Hal n half scarfs. Not that that is a scientific way of measuring the stat.
are you serious?! yes we probably have our fair share of 'tourist' supporters and yes you do have quite a large loyal fan base, but you have a larger number of fans from not only outside Manchester but outside England!

friend said:
samharris said:

but you,ve got biggest support of all the clubs in all the world..so you keep telling us, we havent won owt for 34/5 yrs so you keep telling us,you have won 18 titles so you keep telling us..yet likkle od city have the same percentage of plastics...

sorry, but does not compute,,cos plastics come with success-youve had shitloads we've had none since 76.

oh yes...whilst im here can you explain how you come to call yourself "friend", i think i know why but i will wait for your explanation first.

Ok. Our 73,000 are day trippers and all from Surrey, Singapore and Ireland. You're 43,000 are all diehards from Ardwick, Longsight and Burnage.

It sounds great when you get told what you want to believe, doesn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.