2,900 Away Fans V 72,322 Plastics

Re: 3000 Away Fans V 74,000 Plastics

well obviously with a name like that he;ll be a rag but i've noticed if you dont agree with something someone says you instantly accuse them of being a rag

urmstonlad said:
Didn't think you were anything special to be honest.

Urmston Lad.

Are you being serious? I've read most of your posts. You seem level headed.

Come on.

Comparing like for like. We murderd your (pathetic) support. Now you do the maths. 74,000 V 3000. Not only that, but your support only got going after both goals. Inbetween there was almost silence. We are talking about the Manchester derby here. If the majority at OT can't raise themsleves for that, then it's obvious why your home support has always been ridiculed.

Apart from the Stretford End at times and a small section in the top right hand corner of the K stand, next to the away fans, there was nothing.

I'd hate to think what OT is like when you play the likes of the Wigan's and Fulham's of this world.

Still. You got the 3 points which is the most important thing.

noely said:
well obviously with a name like that he;ll be a rag but i've noticed if you dont agree with something someone says you instantly accuse them of being a rag

show me any post where ive done this ?? click on my profile search my previous posts 11,000+ of them,copy it and show me..

you wont find jack shit mate..but do feel free to enjoy wasting your time.
you may have me mistaken for someone else tbh.

you called me a rag last week on gary neville thread

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=206930&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=206930&start=30</a>

friend said:
samharris said:
lets call it 20% shall we. you get 14,600 plastics we get 9,000...

ha ha ha yeah fucking right... ;)

As I said, the percentages are probably similar. What those percentages are I'm not sure.

your "fans" were a totally embarrassment to the whole of football.i have been watching football since 1965 and been the swamp many many times but yesterday was the worst set of fans i've ever seen in any division at any ground.no wonder the club cut our allocation otherwise it would have been even more like a home game for us.

if that was at city i would be too ashamed to wear my colours in public again let alone visit a rivals forum.

truly shocking.

Paddys in the new club shirt AND there new Norwich scarf, cokneys taking picturs, chinese looking lost as they study the back of tickets to try and find where they'll spend there first and last time visit to Owed Trafford.....you really couldn't make this stuff up!!!

No matter what the score, i always come away feeling sooo much better about myself and my club

MCFC.....THE PRIDE OF MANCHESTER

jrb said:
urmstonlad said:
Didn't think you were anything special to be honest.

Urmston Lad.

Are you being serious? I've read most of your posts. You seem level headed.

Come on.

Comparing like for like. We murderd your (pathetic) support. Now you do the maths. 74,000 V 3000. Not only that, but your support only got going after both goals. Inbetween there was almost silence. We are talking about the Manchester derby here. If the majority at OT can't raise themsleves for that, then it's obvious why your home support has always been ridiculed.

Apart from the Stretford End at times and a small section in the top right hand corner of the K stand, next to the away fans, there was nothing.

I'd hate to think what OT is like when you play the likes of the Wigan's and Fulham's of this world.

Still. You got the 3 points which is the most important thing.

All i could hear on the telly "cos i couldnt get a bloody ticket for luv nor money" was a full chorus of blue moon for most of the match, and glory glory man united once, and that was only after rooneys freaky backflip circus shot.

noely said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=206930&start=30

I said "they cant help but give themselves away".. i meant idiots... and yes i think any Blue who bigs up rat boy is an idiot.
it was the other 10 posters thought you were a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.