2 Broke Girls

Bluebird1 said:
Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:
I didn't know that fuck but wtf has he said he's going round his house with a tea towel I've had worse Vegemite been on the wind up from day one
Considering he claimed to have access to a house address (be it a current or previous) I presume any threat of violence is somewhat escalated.

I obviously missed all of this, was it you address he was referring to? I know he was talking about mine earlier which is a long standing joke between us.
Yeah it was.

Bluebird1 said:
Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:
I didn't know that fuck but wtf has he said he's going round his house with a tea towel I've had worse Vegemite been on the wind up from day one
Considering he claimed to have access to a house address (be it a current or previous) I presume any threat of violence is somewhat escalated.

I obviously missed all of this, was it you address he was referring to? I know he was talking about mine earlier which is a long standing joke between us.
I have a domain which I used as I needed it for my university applications, he's ran a WHOIS on the domain and has/had access to my address.

Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:
Blue Smarties said:
PM's are a murky underworld FTG, sadly for GQ moderators have access to that underworld.
As we don't know who vaggiearse is how can he know that it's just popping off a bit some people are scared of their own shadow mind and giving them sleepless nights is far from funny

Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:

Would these supposed threats have happened if you wouldn't have baited him countless times.

No innocent parties in this.

Thats funny.

He gave enough, should be man enough to take it! Baiting indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.