2 Broke Girls

jimmy blue shoes said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:
Considering he claimed to have access to a house address (be it a current or previous) I presume any threat of violence is somewhat escalated.

Would these supposed threats have happened if you wouldn't have baited him countless times.

No innocent parties in this.

Thats funny.

He gave enough, should be man enough to take it! Baiting indeed.
I don't recall any threats of violence or claims of knowing personal details, I simply recalled his threats of violence and claims to personal details.

Step away from my cheese you gingers!

579752_10150824922268027_2014271964_n.jpg

Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:
I didn't know that fuck but wtf has he said he's going round his house with a tea towel I've had worse Vegemite been on the wind up from day one
Considering he claimed to have access to a house address (be it a current or previous) I presume any threat of violence is somewhat escalated.

Would these supposed threats have happened if you wouldn't have baited him countless times.

No innocent parties in this.

people have a go at each other all the time, and we get away with a lot on here which is good mainly, but there has to be a limit, if the coc says if you get called a **** or someone pisses you off then the gloves are off then fair enough but it doesnt, you are biased which is understandable, if i had done it you and glen would have said fair enough if i got banned

i understand you sticking up for him but your judgement is clouded i feel, i certainly dont want anyone banned but he's a smart guy and should have counted to 10 or logged off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.