2 Broke Girls

Thanks for the reply de Niro I respect your opinion. I disagree and think it was too much though. He will be a big loss to the forum

hilts said:
BWTAC said:
Seems I've missed whatever, vagithingy has clearly been on the wum from the off, sad if he's been allowed to take another poster down with his shit, clearly a ****.

in fairness it wasnt him
Cheers Hilts.

Feed-The-Goat said:
de niro said:
bobmcfc said:
A popular poster to be fair de Niro. If it was a temporary ban then I'm sure there would be no complains but a permanent ban ?

you see the thing is the posters dont know what has gone on. Alex is a good lad and a top blue but sometimes the mods have to say thats your lot and bye bye. only one person typed what he typed.

Which was what exactly? If your talking about the spat with the Smart fucker, im sure i say for a few who seen it, that there was no malice in him saying he wonders if a certain poster would do on the board face to face at a piss up.

well i saw it as a threat and you would have to be blinkered not to see it as such, just my opnion

Been brewing for a while. Not a regular downstairs but a few think its their personal playground which imo is wrong.

hilts said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
de niro said:
you see the thing is the posters dont know what has gone on. Alex is a good lad and a top blue but sometimes the mods have to say thats your lot and bye bye. only one person typed what he typed.

Which was what exactly? If your talking about the spat with the Smart fucker, im sure i say for a few who seen it, that there was no malice in him saying he wonders if a certain poster would do on the board face to face at a piss up.

well i saw it as a threat and you would have to be blinkered not to see it as such, just my opnion

Or maybe you seen it as that due to you having a spat with him earlier and not liking it.

There was no threat.

Feed-The-Goat said:
hilts said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Or maybe you seen it as that due to you having a spat with him earlier and not liking it.

There was no threat.
In fairness, it was a veiled threat.

Blue Smarties said:
PM's are a murky underworld FTG, sadly for GQ moderators have access to that underworld.
I didn't know that fuck but wtf has he said he's going round his house with a tea towel I've had worse Vegemite been on the wind up from day one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.