2 guys on the floor near Mary Dees

Imagine having to sing there songs all game, Chewlsie ad fukcin infa boring, Jose mowrinio and if they are winning something about cutting grass. Poncey farkin spivs. Then they have to watch a boring war of attrition.

Drove past the manchester (old crossroads) today and flowers were getting tied to the railings ! Hope it's not to do with the blokes on the floor after the chelski game

Gtonblue said:
Drove past the manchester (old crossroads) today and flowers were getting tied to the railings ! Hope it's not to do with the blokes on the floor after the chelski game

I'm sure there would have been reports on the news and the Police would be looking for somebody.

I've heard nothing.

Gtonblue said:

I think a young girl died last year who was known in the Manchester pub. Could be just the anniversary of her death. Not sure though

peoffrey said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
South West London. There's a Chelsea shop in Kingston. Also Sutton, Putney, Worcester Park, New Malden, Wimbledon and out into the Home Counties are all Chelsea territory......

Peckham. I believe Rodney was a headhunter

Delboy and Rodney would've both surely been Millwall if they were Peckham lads.
Their mum was a Charlton fan.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
peoffrey said:

My late Father supported Spurs. He died before he was able to take me to White Hart Lane. Every cloud, eh?

Karma is the biggest woman of all........Anyone around in the seventies and eighties when there was mass violent disorder and not the odd incident will tell you there were hundreds of lads who would bounce about,shout and run at people.When the shit came to shove though there was only a few who would stand and fight and fewer still who could fight properly.There were plenty of liberty takers though who would kick someone when they were already beaten or jump on a few when they had them outnumbered.

It looks like the person who got smacked met someone who could actually fight,a huge step up from their league and hopefully a big wake up call that violence is brutal and unforgiving and not a game.Go to the game,have a banter and take defeat gracefully,wake up safe and healthy.All that violence bollocks should stay in the past where it belongs for greying balding pot bellied men to reminisce about in the pub.[/quote]

Well said couldn't agree more

peoffrey said:
peoffrey said:

My late Father supported Spurs. He died before he was able to take me to White Hart Lane. Every cloud, eh?
Mine's a rag ;-)

peoffrey said:

Mine's a rag ;-)
Mine's a Blue but Mum's a rag along with my sister, fun family on Derby day, especially now the tables have turned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.