2 Inconsiderate P***ks Last Night

I left at 1/2 time once.

It was a 0-1 home defeat to Middlesbrough during the Stuart Pearce era.

I was so disgusted I just had to get out of there.

I left early last night,, only cos my wife said I had to be in for 10.30 or she would batter me. !!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 pm --<br /><br />
Pearcey said:
I left at 1/2 time once.

It was a 0-1 home defeat to Middlesbrough during the Stuart Pearce era.

I was so disgusted I just had to get out of there.

27 shots on target for us & none for them......Sun Jihai own goal ?

Forget about the result. The real disgrace last night was the 30,000 empty seats at the final whistle.

Forget about the threads for stadium expansion. We need to reduce the capacity to weed out all the fannies who can't stay and watch their team if they're not winning.

Last night, a guy left at half time (yes, half time!) because we were getting beat. He must have had a good life if one defeat, to him, is a crisis.

Last night was a sad time for me.

NathanMcfc93 said:
Went to the match last night (Everton) at Eastlands and i am there week in week out, i go most away matches available with 2800points.
And last night with around 3minutes left, me, my mate and his girlfriend started to walk out (not because city were shit and we were "part timers", quite serious reasons) and unfortunately every game we have to leave early.
As we were walking out some people decided to took at us as though we had Rag shirts on. And half way up the stairs we got called "Part timers" which really pissed me off.
As i turned round and asked which nob head said it no one owned up.
So if anyones sat Entrance K, and Gate 111 and you think this was you just sayin
keep your mouth shut next time you fuckin nob :)

It was Kiam06

I sit on the end of the aisle (not where the OP was sitting I hasten to add!) and I get really fed up with all the late-arrivers, half-time-drinkers-eager-to-beat-the-queues and early-leavers who want to get past. I LOVE it when we score after part-timers have left! (Sweep agaisnt Wolves to equalise, Musampa against 'Pool to win etc)

What's worse is that people who are on their way out to leave early, decide to stop and watch if things get a bit exciting again. That's my view they're blocking!

That said, I can appreciate there may be the odd occasion where it's necessary but don't understand those that simply go early every week for no better reason than to "beat the queues" etc. If you have to leave early it should be done with as little inconvenience to others as possible. (That's not aimed at the OP - just a generalisation.) I've paid my ticket every week and have the right to see the match without disruption, same as anyone.

manchester blue said:
The amount of people who left when the second goal went in was an utter disgrace. Some people do not deserve a team which was unbeaten at home until almost the last month of the season and challenging for a CL place. Far more than 1000.

Banned Tosspot said:
NathanMcfc93 said:
Went to the match last night (Everton) at Eastlands and i am there week in week out, i go most away matches available with 2800points.
And last night with around 3minutes left, me, my mate and his girlfriend started to walk out (not because city were shit and we were "part timers", quite serious reasons) and unfortunately every game we have to leave early.
As we were walking out some people decided to took at us as though we had Rag shirts on. And half way up the stairs we got called "Part timers" which really pissed me off.
As i turned round and asked which nob head said it no one owned up.
So if anyones sat Entrance K, and Gate 111 and you think this was you just sayin
keep your mouth shut next time you fuckin nob :)
Why didn't you tell them then?

Are you Liam Gallagher?

As i said, no one owned up

GStar said:
buzzer1 said:
Tell 'em to fuk right off mate.

Sounds like our row that mate, can't think of anyone who'd pipe up like that.

I know mate, i mean the cheek of leaving before the whistle? god forbid if you have trains to catch? what buisness is it of anyones if you wanna leave at whatever time you want to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.