2 Inconsiderate P***ks Last Night

nashark said:
Forget about the result. The real disgrace last night was the 30,000 empty seats at the final whistle.

Forget about the threads for stadium expansion. We need to reduce the capacity to weed out all the fannies who can't stay and watch their team if they're not winning.

Last night, a guy left at half time (yes, half time!) because we were getting beat. He must have had a good life if one defeat, to him, is a crisis.

Last night was a sad time for me.

Totally agree,too many fans just can,t take an average performance,or a defeat,slowly we,re becoming like the rags,every game should be won ,or sell or sack someone

buzzer1 said:
GStar said:
Sounds like our row that mate, can't think of anyone who'd pipe up like that.

I know mate, i mean the cheek of leaving before the whistle? god forbid if you have trains to catch? what buisness is it of anyones if you wanna leave at whatever time you want to?

If you have a train to catch then it is understandable. But, if you leave purely on the basis that the team you support (used loosely) is losing and you simply cannot watch no more, you are not much of a supporter.

Ultimately, it is nobody's business what time you leave the match and for what reasons, but IMO, it certainly defines your character and how much you care for your club.

CTID

Wtf with all these part timers? Part timing fucks. How dare you part time our club. Who the fuck do you think you are part timing our beloved club? If I was you I would of just given my season ticket up, part timing bastard. I hate you all.

x

manchester blue said:
The amount of people who left when the second goal went in was an utter disgrace. Some people do not deserve a team which was unbeaten at home until almost the last month of the season and challenging for a CL place. Far more than 1000.

^^^^ This with Bells on>

Got into an argument with a number of "fans" who chose to leave after the second... too which I was told because I stayed to the end to support my team " I was part of the problem" and" City would never improve if Muppets like me blindly supported the club"

tbh I was astounded at the idiocy of so called supporters who expect to win every match. As City fans we are more used to false dawns than most and at this time when the promised land is truly on the horizon we have attracted or a a large no' of fans have developed an unhealthy RAG trait of delutions of granduer.

Maybe if the £10 a ticket could be expanded we could attract back a more vocal old_skool crowd. I know a few of lads who used to go under Pearce have never come back and the main reason cost.

Jay-Mcfc said:
Wtf with all these part timers? Part timing fucks. How dare you part time our club. Who the fuck do you think you are part timing our beloved club? If I was you I would of just given my season ticket up, part timing bastard. I hate you all.

x
You weren't there last night were you?

:P

nashark said:
buzzer1 said:
I know mate, i mean the cheek of leaving before the whistle? god forbid if you have trains to catch? what buisness is it of anyones if you wanna leave at whatever time you want to?

If you have a train to catch then it is understandable. But, if you leave purely on the basis that the team you support (used loosely) is losing and you simply cannot watch no more, you are not much of a supporter.

Ultimately, it is nobody's business what time you leave the match and for what reasons, but IMO, it certainly defines your character and how much you care for your club.

CTID

Kind of agree... the amount of people that leave early, arrive late and think ht is from 38mins in the first half until 55mins in the second does annoy me a bit.

As long as i'm there though, i couldnt give two shits about anyone else, i dont think it shows how much you care for the club either.

Bluemoon115 said:
Jay-Mcfc said:

x
You weren't there last night were you?

:P
What the fuck you trying to get at you PART TIMING coont... What business is it of yours anyway?!....

... No I wasn't :(.

GStar said:
Kind of agree... the amount of people that leave early, arrive late and think ht is from 38mins in the first half until 55mins in the second does annoy me a bit.

If they were quicker at knocking out beer we'd be able to leave later and get back earlier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.