2 Inconsiderate P***ks Last Night

Obvious Mancunian said:
kevinmcfc said:
I think it is pathetic when people leave early. Why 3 minutes?? What difference does 3 minutes make. Should stay to the end in my opinion. I have never left a city game early and I have seen my share of bad games believe me.
you dick, 3 minutes makes the difference between gettin home in 10 minutes or an hour and ten minutes

If someone lives 10 minutes away from the ground why would they have to leave early. Bus, walk,taxi etc.... I know fans who have to drive home for 4 hours after each game and they never leave early. There is nothing worse than seeing fans leave the ground when the game is in progress, in particular when you team is getting beat. That is my opinion you dicksplash.

Anyone know the fool who sits at the back of 219 right above the stairs screaming at everyone when they leave?. Saves most of his venom for people who look like they wont have a go back. One time this lad stopped, looked up at him and asked what the fuck he wanted.
"Where the fuck are you going you fucking wanker. Leaving before the game finishes you etc etc "

The lad looked at him and just went
"To the bar you fucking prick!"

At this,said knobhead just crumbled and apologised. Every match he is at it. Bullyboy.

blueju said:
Anyone know the fool who sits at the back of 219 right above the stairs screaming at everyone when they leave?. Saves most of his venom for people who look like they wont have a go back. One time this lad stopped, looked up at him and asked what the fuck he wanted.
"Where the fuck are you going you fucking wanker. Leaving before the game finishes you etc etc "

The lad looked at him and just went
"To the bar you fucking prick!"

At this,said knobhead just crumbled and apologised. Every match he is at it. Bullyboy.

I love people like this, 219 you say?

kevinmcfc said:
Obvious Mancunian said:
you dick, 3 minutes makes the difference between gettin home in 10 minutes or an hour and ten minutes

If someone lives 10 minutes away from the ground why would they have to leave early. Bus, walk,taxi etc.... I know fans who have to drive home for 4 hours after each game and they never leave early. There is nothing worse than seeing fans leave the ground when the game is in progress, in particular when you team is getting beat. That is my opinion you dicksplash.
if it takes a person that long to get home then what difference does it make being stuck in traffic, they can get their foot down on the motorway. but only bein 10-15 min away is more frustatin to sit in an hour and half's worth of traffic. and i maintain my point, some people hav a really good reason to leave, plus be my guest if you want to pay my taxi fare while the meter runs up in standing traffic. dicksplurt :)

mcfcnorthstand said:
everyone pays for a ticket, so its upto them when they leave, be it 10 mins 5 mins or 3 secs before end of game upto them.

Hear bloody hear, ^^^ this over and over and over.....

kevinmcfc said:
Obvious Mancunian said:

Can't make your point without name calling.

Very sad.

Obvious Mancunian said:
kevinmcfc said:
if it takes a person that long to get home then what difference does it make being stuck in traffic, they can get their foot down on the motorway. but only bein 10-15 min away is more frustatin to sit in an hour and half's worth of traffic. and i maintain my point, some people hav a really good reason to leave, plus be my guest if you want to pay my taxi fare while the meter runs up in standing traffic. dicksplurt :)

If someone live 15 min away and they leave early it is pathetic. You obviously do not see anything wrong with that and all the explaining in the world would be a waste of time. Everey village has one and you are it !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.