2 Inconsiderate P***ks Last Night

TheMightyQuinn said:
My dads one of those, whenever I go to a game and we're losing he's like 'come on we'll avoid the traffic' on 85 minutes or something. Fuck that. I make him stay. Everytime.

Imagine watching a film and 5 minutes before the end someone turns the DVD off.

If you have to leave then obviously you have to do what you have to do but most people only piss off when we're losing which says it all really.

Mind you, it's not like we ever score goals in the last minutes anyway, like at Wembley and stuff.

SUNDERLAND!

scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
My dads one of those, whenever I go to a game and we're losing he's like 'come on we'll avoid the traffic' on 85 minutes or something. Fuck that. I make him stay. Everytime.

Imagine watching a film and 5 minutes before the end someone turns the DVD off.

If you have to leave then obviously you have to do what you have to do but most people only piss off when we're losing which says it all really.

Mind you, it's not like we ever score goals in the last minutes anyway, like at Wembley and stuff.

SUNDERLAND!

That was my point! I always stay to the end because I want to see how it all plays out.

blueshortshorts said:
scottyboi said:
They were like ants leaving last night. Glad I stayed and watched Mancini have it with moyes. Also clapped the team off they tried hard.
Bet it really inspired the team watching 30 thousand fuck off.

It's not always as black and white as that mate.

Last night I decided as Bobby was scrapping that I'd shoot off a bit early to the North Car Park, as I had my seven and thirteen year old with me, and we had to drive back to Leeds, so wanted to get back for about 10.30-11pm, as they had school the next day, and this was a special treat, as we don't let them go to midweekers because it's such a late night on a school night.

As it turned out I'd have been better waiting behind for the extra few mins, and clapping the players off (which I ALWAYS usually do), because we got to the car park, and it was total mayhem with everyone else who must have left 10 minutes early. Ended up spending half an hour sat in the car park alone..got home at 12.15!

I'm not complaining, that's life, and I do agree that in the main we should stay till the end and give the lads a clap, but sometimes you've got to be realistic.

The other thing to remember is, it has always gone on, but you didn't notice it so much in the days of terracing.When people ducked out early, the person behind would shuffle forward, so from the pitch it still looked like there were loads of fans still in the ground, when in face the back of the kippax was empty with people legging it to catch busses etc..it's just nowadays you see the empty seats and it doesn't look good.

I realise you've got kids , and they don't like to walk far , but you'd probably have been better off parking the other side of Asda (towards Clayton) ......

you could have shot straight up Ashton New Road after the game , onto the M60 at Droylsden , and then onto the M62 to Leeds.

scottyboi said:
Corky said:
Half the ground left at the second goal.

I thought we was at least going to score typical city fashion.

Reminded me of one of Pearce's final homes matches. If we would have got a penalty we would have missed it some how.

Even City players were heading home before the whistle.

NathanMcfc93 said:
Went to the match last night (Everton) at Eastlands and i am there week in week out, i go most away matches available with 2800points.
And last night with around 3minutes left, me, my mate and his girlfriend started to walk out (not because city were shit and we were "part timers", quite serious reasons) and unfortunately every game we have to leave early.
As we were walking out some people decided to took at us as though we had Rag shirts on. And half way up the stairs we got called "Part timers" which really pissed me off.
As i turned round and asked which nob head said it no one owned up.
So if anyones sat Entrance K, and Gate 111 and you think this was you just sayin
keep your mouth shut next time you fuckin nob :)

I think it is pathetic when people leave early. Why 3 minutes?? What difference does 3 minutes make. Should stay to the end in my opinion. I have never left a city game early and I have seen my share of bad games believe me.

Blackburn in December 2008,

84 minutes, rovers score, 2-0.

''comon let's go''

Me: ''no, you can but i'm not''

''yeh but what's the point?''

rovers 2-2 city.

i have never left a game early, and i never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.