2 Inconsiderate P***ks Last Night

GStar said:
nashark said:
If you have a train to catch then it is understandable. But, if you leave purely on the basis that the team you support (used loosely) is losing and you simply cannot watch no more, you are not much of a supporter.

Ultimately, it is nobody's business what time you leave the match and for what reasons, but IMO, it certainly defines your character and how much you care for your club.

CTID

Kind of agree... the amount of people that leave early, arrive late and think ht is from 38mins in the first half until 55mins in the second does annoy me a bit.

As long as i'm there though, i couldnt give two shits about anyone else, i dont think it shows how much you care for the club either.

Me neither, you pay your money blah blah, if somneone wants to fuk off early then soooooo what ffs, it does'nt mean they are less of a supporter than the next guy, fuk theres some whingin twats on this forum, lighten up ffs.

My parents leave 5 minutes early. It's the difference between getting home a half hour later or sitting in the car park for at least an hour.

de niro said:
Just got served at the food stand, me change was wrong though.
Pitch looks nice at this time of day.

Hang around for 72 hours and you'll see Wigan for free. He may even play 442.

kevinmcfc said:
NathanMcfc93 said:
Went to the match last night (Everton) at Eastlands and i am there week in week out, i go most away matches available with 2800points.
And last night with around 3minutes left, me, my mate and his girlfriend started to walk out (not because city were shit and we were "part timers", quite serious reasons) and unfortunately every game we have to leave early.
As we were walking out some people decided to took at us as though we had Rag shirts on. And half way up the stairs we got called "Part timers" which really pissed me off.
As i turned round and asked which nob head said it no one owned up.
So if anyones sat Entrance K, and Gate 111 and you think this was you just sayin
keep your mouth shut next time you fuckin nob :)

I think it is pathetic when people leave early. Why 3 minutes?? What difference does 3 minutes make. Should stay to the end in my opinion. I have never left a city game early and I have seen my share of bad games believe me.
you dick, 3 minutes makes the difference between gettin home in 10 minutes or an hour and ten minutes

manchester blue said:
The amount of people who left when the second goal went in was an utter disgrace. Some people do not deserve a team which was unbeaten at home until almost the last month of the season and challenging for a CL place. Far more than 1000.

Agree

Ever since the play off final, I have never dared to leave early.

People who do leave early irritate me in the extreme. And it's rare that anything winds me up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.