#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why people have a go at him for not getting forward, he’s very clearly told not to as his recovery pace is essential at the back and then when he does get some licence to get forward it’s pointless as they’ll be one body in the box surrounded by 6 defenders for any cross he may put in. He’s following orders and can’t be criticised for not disobeying Peps instructions.

Had a brain fart for the penalty and wasn’t one of his finer games but wasn’t even that bad overall, he had a brilliant run of form since lockdown, he can be afforded a bad game he only has a few a season.

there’s nobody in the world I’d rather have in his position. I was dead against him when the rumours first surfaced but I’m happy to say I was very wrong. He will not be a problem for us this season.

Opposition teams are quite happy to leave him alone and let him see as much of the ball as possible. We need to sign somebody like Adama Traore and play him at right back. That would change the whole dynamic of our team.

Your answer to improving our RB is to sign a RW who has poor end product and can’t defend unless he is a RWB with 3 CBs?

I don’t understand why people have a go at him for not getting forward, he’s very clearly told not to as his recovery pace is essential at the back and then when he does get some licence to get forward it’s pointless as they’ll be one body in the box surrounded by 6 defenders for any cross he may put in. He’s following orders and can’t be criticised for not disobeying Peps instructions.

Had a brain fart for the penalty and wasn’t one of his finer games but wasn’t even that bad overall, he had a brilliant run of form since lockdown, he can be afforded a bad game he only has a few a season.

there’s nobody in the world I’d rather have in his position. I was dead against him when the rumours first surfaced but I’m happy to say I was very wrong. He will not be a problem for us this season.
Completely agree, Walker had a poor game yesterday, but overall his form has been very good.

I love Walkers speed and commitment, I hate him going into the oppositions half. Keep him in our half so he can use his speed to stop the like of Vardy an the other speed merchants.

Slowness in defending is our biggest weakness, speed is Walker greatest strength. Lets start using him for what he`s good at, Which isnt going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.