2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely never worry when the opposing team attempts to attack on his end even against the best wingers in the world. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t get beat occasionally but he’s instilled so much confidence in me that I’m like, yeah, go ahead and try that side and see what happens!

I absolutely never worry when the opposing team attempts to attack on his end even against the best wingers in the world. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t get beat occasionally but he’s instilled so much confidence in me that I’m like, yeah, go ahead and try that side and see what happens!

I've said this before about Walker but he is like a world class corner back in American Football, where they start to have quiet games because the opposition team doesn't even bother trying to target the wide receiver on their side.

There's just no point. Chelsea tried it with Werner a couple of times, PSG with Mbappe, but after 20 minutes they just realise it's completely futile trying to attack down that side of the pitch.

I don't know if he's been meditating or something recently to help keep calm, because this season he's looked a lot more assured with the ball at his feet.

That's just a side effect of not having to play with Eric Garcia every few weeks!

Although seriously, he's probably calmed down because Stones, Laporte, Dias and Rodri have been so good since the start of last season that he doesn't panic if he does get beaten, he knows they can handle it.

Love the guy. He is as physical as ever, he's now focused all the time, and his offensive is getting better. He's the best RB in the world for us and he should get more praise.

I don't think it's been appreciated how much he's improved in attack. Not typical fullback overlapping + crossing stuff, but his forward passing has improved so much, he now regularly plays really dangerous through balls into KDB and the false 9 from his right back position.

I hate saying this, as I loved Zaba, and Micah too, but I think he's our greatest ever RB isn't he? Just a machine.
Don't forget Skip.. Sturdy, Dependable Fullback
Years of great Right Back play,.....Tony Book.
But ,I have to say Kyle Walker is The Business.

I hate saying this, as I loved Zaba, and Micah too, but I think he's our greatest ever RB isn't he? Just a machine.
Easily.

Micah was good, Zaba was a warrior, Walker is the best right back in the world and is on another level to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.