2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the greatest ever RB - who has has played in PL...
I wouldn’t of said it 2 years back but to sustain the levels he has, he’s definitely in the debate... made for Peps system and rather than concentrate on his shortfalls (which we all tend to do), the reality is he’s just as integral to how we play, as the previous players we put on a pedestal - an absolute bargain and won’t be easily replaced!

I wouldn’t of said it 2 years back but to sustain the levels he has, he’s definitely in the debate... made for Peps system and rather than concentrate on his shortfalls (which we all tend to do), the reality is he’s just as integral to how we play, as the previous players we put on a pedestal - an absolute bargain and won’t be easily replaced!
To @domalino point comparing him to a lock down ‘cornerback’ was spot on. He completely neutralizes one side of the pitch. To further that point he never gets injured and he’s showing no signs of decline and even getting better pushing forward. Anomaly.

To @domalino point comparing him to a lock down ‘cornerback’ was spot on. He completely neutralizes one side of the pitch. To further that point he never gets injured and he’s showing no signs of decline and even getting better pushing forward. Anomaly.
What’s more surprising is his apparent lifestyle outside the game to boot (: the epitome of what you want in a modern athlete, longevity is sustained with a little bit of luck and avoidance of recurring injuries, which he seems blessed with...

Hope you’re keeping well pal, hopefully the trip over isn’t to far away and we can chew the fat over a pint or two!

What’s more surprising is his apparent lifestyle outside the game to boot (: the epitome of what you want in a modern athlete, longevity is sustained with a little bit of luck and avoidance of recurring injuries, which he seems blessed with...

Hope you’re keeping well pal, hopefully the trip over isn’t to far away and we can chew the fat over a pint or two!
Working health care so that’s a grind. Very strange experience. Irony out the roof. Thankless job like our boy does :)

If that crypto keeps pumping I’ll be there before Pep leaves. See you soon. Walker 8/10 match coming in a few hours.

Absolutely superb tonight. Loved the way he helped the petulant Lang off the ground at the end as well, didn’t even condescend to look at him. Man against boy.

When's the last time anybody gave him a difficult night? Only time he looks even remotely troubled is when his head swells and he starts showing off. A footballing freak of nature and a total one-off

His current form is the best he has ever played for this club. He is the full package. He has for the most part always been reliable in defence for us, but on the ball he has been ultra negative. I’m loving the 21/22 Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.