2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams just refuse to attack down his channel now because its so difficult to get the better of him. The Southampton shitshow should hopefully ground him for a few months. Those pinged passes to the inside right whether that's the false 9 dropping in or the right midfielder moving up are a great weapon to add to his and our arsenal.

Remember when he first signed all the talk was technically he's the weak link in the side and all teams let him have the ball because he's the least threatening with it, they wasn't wrong either at that stage but that's very far from the case nowadays.

Did very well to be aware on that cross from Werner at the end. That was going to be sitting for Havertz if he doesn't step in there.

Has probably bailed us out of a dangerous counter with his pace well over a hundred times in his City career, and there was another one today. It's not always easy to get value for money from a £50m full-back but we definitely did here.

Has probably bailed us out of a dangerous counter with his pace well over a hundred times in his City career, and there was another one today. It's not always easy to get value for money from a £50m full-back but we definitely did here.

I can't believe that I wasn't impressed that we were paying Spurs that much for him at the time.

Good job Pep is a better judge than me as he's been a brilliant signing .

I can't believe that I wasn't impressed that we were paying Spurs that much for him at the time.

Good job Pep is a better judge than me as he's been a brilliant signing .
Still think it was an excessive fee..50 million is a hell of a lot to be paying for a full back. Has any full back gone for 50 million since he and Mendy?

That said, I'm delighted he is here. Weirdly today, I was most confident when he Bernado or Godri were on the ball. Which was wierd. Considering the plethora of ball geniuses we had on the field.

Was instrumental in our press in the first half. I wonder if wel see his role change yet again this season - he was so high up and wide out of possession. The best full back in the world for me. When players take him on I'm actually thinking 'go on then' as I'm sure he is too!

Still think it was an excessive fee..50 million is a hell of a lot to be paying for a full back. Has any full back gone for 50 million since he and Mendy?

That said, I'm delighted he is here. Weirdly today, I was most confident when he Bernado or Godri were on the ball. Which was wierd. Considering the plethora of ball geniuses we had on the field.
Wan Bissaka. Didn't Bayern pay about 70m for Hernandez?

He's been great for us, remember the PSG game when Mbappe and Neymar just avoided that side because they knew they wasn't getting any joy down there

His position has no relevance. We paid £50 mill for a player, have we and the team got value for that. Yes and some, so who cares what other full backs go for.

He is top quality and helps us out so much because he offers what others don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.