2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hit me with the strawman. I stand by my post. Vardy has nothing to do with Walker. Disagree with Walker and Vardy having any correlation at all.

I don't know why you're pretending to be a moron.

Walker and Vardy are both players whose abnormal pace is a major part of their game. Conventional wisdom is that pace deserts people in their early 30's and Vardy still running rings around people at 35 is something Walker can look to as an example he's got many years left if he looks after himself.

Now stop trying to have an argument and pretending I said something even remotely controversial.

I don't know why you're pretending to be a moron.

Walker and Vardy are both players whose abnormal pace is a major part of their game. Conventional wisdom is that pace deserts people in their early 30's and Vardy still running rings around people at 35 is something Walker can look to as an example he's got many years left if he looks after himself.

Now stop trying to have an argument and pretending I said something even remotely controversial.
Still trains hard and shags two at a time, he’ll be alright for years

Think he could move into central defence if his pace/stamina do drop a little down the line. At least in some games, anyway
It will be interesting to see if his pace does in fact drop in the next few years.
Going back to Vardy,I am utterly amazed that this ageing forward has literally become faster over the last few years.
Beggars belief...

It will be interesting to see if his pace does in fact drop in the next few years.
Going back to Vardy,I am utterly amazed that this ageing forward has literally become faster over the last few years.
Beggars belief...

Oh it's the "everyone dopes except us" conspiracy. Haven't seen that one for a while.

Oh it's the "everyone dopes except us" conspiracy. Haven't seen that one for a while.
You 've always been a rude take the piss poster
Somethings don't change....do they.?
Ignore the central point and call anybody who doesn't agree with you a liar or a conspiracy theorist.
Jog on pal.

You 've always been a rude take the piss poster
Somethings don't change....do they.?
Ignore the central point and call anybody who doesn't agree with you a liar or a conspiracy theorist.
Jog on pal.

Sorry ae you complaining that I've called your literal conspiracy theory a conspiracy theory?

If you dont want to be called a conspiracy theorist perhaps dont post conspiracy theories?

Must rank very highly in the list of City's best ever fullbacks now. Not that I'd know as I missed the first century and a bit, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.