2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Kyle is a winner but so far this season he hasn’t quite been at it. I’m more concerned that a yard of pace has gone from him. Couldn’t tell today as he wasn’t tested

I like Kyle but he should just keep it simple instead of trying those difficult passes, must have given the ball away about 6 times today trying to be too fancy. Another shot in goal when Haaland was in a brilliant position l.

I'll say it again, who is sanctioning him to play these cross field passes?

His job should be to pass the ball to the nearest person to him, even if its Ederson

Its barmy that some how he thinks he has the technical ability to play those passes

He is going to cost us big time this season with his stupid decision making and that shot when he should have squared ti haaland WOW . Hopefully this is his final season with us .

He is going to cost us big time this season with his stupid decision making and that shot when he should have squared ti haaland WOW . Hopefully this is his final season with us .
He's literally cost us already in CL with his inability to do the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.