2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for us lot Pep is going to stick with the Kyle Walker experiment. Maybe his injury last season has taken a bit off his natural game and Pep is trying to compensate that.

Last edited:
If Pep was going to play his FBs like this we should’ve kept Zinc.

I’m not sure if the injury is to blame, or if Kyle is just so out of his normal position that he’s slow to react. He needs a run as an honest to god RB

Last edited:
Gutted he seems to be injured again. He is so important to us defensively and he hasn’t been right this season. Hopefully he can get fully over whatever injury he has

Hadn’t been playing well and if he’s learning a new role then that’s fine however a new role had fuck all to do with not squaring it to Haaland early doors yesterday. That goes in after 5 minutes and maybe it’s a totally different match and their confidence is shot early doors.

Hadn’t been playing well and if he’s learning a new role then that’s fine however a new role had fuck all to do with not squaring it to Haaland early doors yesterday. That goes in after 5 minutes and maybe it’s a totally different match and their confidence is shot early doors.
I thought he was off side before shooting

Had a stinker v Villa for sure,

I like Walker and completely understand how he is a big asset defensively in the right back position, but this new role he is being asked to play is just not that suitable for him because he’s probably our least competent player on the ball and in his passing, So he is becoming a bit frustrating to watch.

I said just before the start of the season that although he’s a good asset to the team, I wouldn’t be that disappointed to see him replaced by a right back that’s better on the ball.

Pep is surely too smart to carry on with this if Walker doesn't find his form. If there's one thing that bugs Pep it's misplaced passes, so we can guarantee that he's noticed. Hence I'm not worried. It'll get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.