2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker needs to sit in his own half and wait for the attacker to come. None of this overlapping horseshit, just wait for the attacker, chase him down, win the ball back. Rinse, repeat. I'm tired of him getting caught out of position.

Biggest plus for me was he looked relatively fit. He is still very average in possession and he still falls asleep as players run in behind him (that won’t change now at his age) but if we are struggling for CBs, he will have a massive part to play at RB covering in the early part of the season.

Didn’t get helped at all today by Mahrez. Had to track back a lot and watch out for 2 players for a lot of that first half. He wasn’t great but he wasn’t abysmal.

Still time for everyone to get up to speed.

Walker needs to sit in his own half and wait for the attacker to come. None of this overlapping horseshit, just wait for the attacker, chase him down, win the ball back. Rinse, repeat. I'm tired of him getting caught out of position.

Not sure if the TV cameras picked it up but Pep was hounding Walker from about minute 35-45 yesterday to go on the overlap around Mahrez.

Walker had a word back about being inside and was told to stick wide and go on the outside. Think it created more chances and space up top but he was fucked because of it having to chase up and down. Luckily he’s a freak of athletic nature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.