2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful. Throws his arms about a lot gesticulating to others after he has done fuck all with the ball again. Absolutely useless going forward and poses no threat whatsoever.

I hope Rico has the RW berth from now on and Walker is simply used as a sub

Awful. Throws his arms about a lot gesticulating to others after he has done fuck all with the ball again. Absolutely useless going forward and poses no threat whatsoever.

I hope Rico has the RW berth from now on and Walker is simply used as a sub

I said on here a few week back does more pointing than McManaman did

Hes been great for us, but teams have worked out that he just passes it back at every opportunity and won't even attempt at using his left foot.

Kyle has been a very good signing but his main attribute is pace to recover and he has been a big part of the leadership group. Sadly we need more than that and his distribution is not good enough. Will be off back to Sheff Utd if they get promoted.

I’m going to go against the grain and suggest he needs to play every week. If we are to have any hope of winning this league, we can only do so with our best back 4. With Stones out that is currently Walker, Dias, Laporte and Ake. Play any other back 4 consistently and we will continue to see keystone cops back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.