2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle like other defenders benefits so much from having Ruben as the leader at the back. It was as if some pressure was released and he can go back to doing what he is good at.

Thanks for the memories,hope Sheff U come up and you can have your fairy tale swansong next season
Awful. Throws his arms about a lot gesticulating to others after he has done fuck all with the ball again. Absolutely useless going forward and poses no threat whatsoever.

I hope Rico has the RW berth from now on and Walker is simply used as a sub
Finished at top level
Helmets.

Surprised at the comments here.. thought he was far and away our worst player. He was better in the second half but that's not saying much considering he didn't do a single thing right in the first..

A good game vs Arse but it doesn't alter that he is at the start of his decline. It has happened to all our greats and Walker isn't any different.

Last night when we had a back three he was often up against two players as Mahrez wasn't giving him enough support to start with. Those that say he is finished are either rags / dippers or have only ever played at Hough End on a Sunday afternoon. There isn't currently a right back in the PL who I would start over him and that includes Rico.

Last night when we had a back three he was often up against two players as Mahrez wasn't giving him enough support to start with. Those that say he is finished are either rags / dippers or have only ever played at Hough End on a Sunday afternoon. There isn't currently a right back in the PL who I would start over him and that includes Rico.

I think the comments you are refering to where from a few weeks back,after a few inept performances,but for those getting giddy and raising their hopes,need to calm down,as he won't be the RB for very much longer,well not long term anyway.

One good game,two bad isn't good enough,that is the reason Cancelo isn't amongst the squad no more.

Now just got to nip upto Hough End as I've left my Utd scarf on there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.