2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be at Sheff Utd next season £50 million transfer, no but I do see him going there in the summer if we have someone lined up and receive a good offer.

Mahrez stopped passing it to him in the end on the overlap. Like he gets the tips when he’s trying to cross the ball in…

I thought he was woeful today, really poor in almost every department. Slight defence of him is hes usually in the side to defend and we didnt have to do any today but on the ball he took forever to move it on, kept overrunning it and losing it, chances he had to put decent balls in he made poor decisions.

I would have thought he had a decent chance of coming in against arsenal but he's not getting back into the side with performances like that. Whenever walker finds himself slightly out of favour he always seems to want to do more to get back in and that invariably makes him a much worse player. He's not in there to do the stones role, he can't do it so don't try, just do what you're good at keep it simple and let others do their roles

He's a great option to have when you need a FAST DEFENDER. I know he was never great at using the ball but surely he was never this bad???

I'd love a replacement in the summer but I've no idea who.

I think he’ll play his part once we’re trying to hold on to a lead, still the best traditional fullback in the world for me.

Wasn’t great tonight but then he didn’t have to defend much. First and foremost though a defender must be able to defend and he can do that in abundance.

I thought he was woeful today, really poor in almost every department. Slight defence of him is hes usually in the side to defend and we didnt have to do any today but on the ball he took forever to move it on, kept overrunning it and losing it, chances he had to put decent balls in he made poor decisions.

I would have thought he had a decent chance of coming in against arsenal but he's not getting back into the side with performances like that. Whenever walker finds himself slightly out of favour he always seems to want to do more to get back in and that invariably makes him a much worse player. He's not in there to do the stones role, he can't do it so don't try, just do what you're good at keep it simple and let others do their roles

I don’t think he is anywhere near fit. Not been the same at all since his injury against Real and subsequent operation. Has bulked up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.