2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obvious to me he was somehow injured. If Walker couldn't stop Saint-Maxim, none could, so no problem there. Still, some of his decision making(that last cross when you have KDB next to you...) is very bad, but that's Walker in a nutshell. A frustrating, but super important player to us.

Possibly his worst game in a blue shirt he was ripped to pieces by the Barcodes winger , but playing an inverted right back against a very dangerous winger and leaving him 5-10 yards away from the player.
The tactics played a part and a rusty John Stones playing his first game didnt help , Kyle lacked sharpness today , shit game it happens , we move on.

Seen him pocket Zaha a few times, hopefully he does it again and it’ll get his confidence back because fuck knows who he was imitating today… knew he was going to have a shocker when he lost about 5 yards against Joe Willock.

Seen him pocket Zaha a few times, hopefully he does it again and it’ll get his confidence back because fuck knows who he was imitating today… knew he was going to have a shocker when he lost about 5 yards against Joe Willock.
He was also totally outpaced by a bang average Bournemouth midfielder over 10-15 yards in the second half last week. It shocked me a bit when I saw it tbf.
Worrying if his legs are starting to go, players in the twilight of their careers can suddenly ‘go’ and seemingly age a decade overnight
Hopefully nothing more than rust and perhaps a slight injury as others have suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.