2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said for such a long time how bad walker is. He's a pace merchant and yesterday he got done by ASM in that department. He can't pass, he can't cross. He needs out of our team ASAP.
That’s such a poor take.

Kyle Walker is usually a very good passer of the ball (not so much long crossfeeld passes). He passes at around 90% completion rate, compare that to someone like Chilwell who is at around 83% or Alexander Arnold who is at 72% and Walker actually suits our team as his short passing game is good.

When I complained about the behaviour of Kyle Walker during the COVID lockdown to MCFC, I was informed that I would be given access to DEAN ASHTON.
Mr Ashton phoned me and gave me the biggest load of bullshit possible about his client…….YOUNG!! FFS he’s 30.
Kyle Walker was supposed to phone me - as a fan - to explain his actions. I heard bugger all.
He was total rubbish today.
Who told him he could play midfield?? We have dozens of kids that can play midfield better than Kyle Walker.
Stick him in goal.
Seems like you are judging his professional performance based on some supposed bad personal experience you may or may not have had with Kyle. If that's the case (and it seems like that is, indeed the case) then your post seems to be coming from a bitter place.

As fans we have to understand that these footballers are just people like the rest of us, holding them to very high standards and expecting a personal phone call from one of these footballers doesn't really shine a good light on you.

At best, you come off as naive, at worse you come off as entitled and irrational.

Last edited:
I've said for such a long time how bad walker is. He's a pace merchant and yesterday he got done by ASM in that department. He can't pass, he can't cross. He needs out of our team ASAP.

friends-duck.gif

Seems like you are judging his professional performance based on some supposed bad personal experience you may or may not have had with Kyle. If that's the case (and it seems like that is, indeed the case) then your post seems to be coming from a bitter place.

As fans we have to understand that the footballers are just people like the rest of us, holding them to very high standards and expecting a personal phone call from one of these footballers doesn't really shine a good light on you.

At best, you come off as naive, at worse you come off as entitled and irrational.
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion - that’s what BM forum is all about.
Have you forgotten the actions of Kyle Walker during the COVID lockdown when he brought utter shame on himself and the club?? The prostitutes at his house, the trips to Sheffield after his video appearances to stay at home…
Footballers are NOT just people like the rest of us - they are incredibly rich role models who should be setting high standards.
When I asked Kyle Walker to explain his ridiculous actions I got his PR agent telling me he was “a young man”!!! WTF he’s a 30 year old with a track record of poor behaviour at every club he’s been at.
If trying to call him to account makes me naive, entitled and irrational then so be it. A lot of clubs would have sacked him.
I actually don’t give a fuck what you think of me.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion - that’s what BM forum is all about.
Have you forgotten the actions of Kyle Walker during the COVID lockdown when he brought utter shame on himself and the club?? The prostitutes at his house, the trips to Sheffield after his video appearances to stay at home…
Footballers are NOT just people like the rest of us - they are incredibly rich role models who should be setting high standards.
When I asked Kyle Walker to explain his ridiculous actions I got his PR agent telling me he was “a young man”!!! WTF he’s a 30 year old with a track record of poor behaviour at every club he’s been at.
If trying to call him to account makes me naive, entitled and irrational then so be it. A lot of clubs would have sacked him.
I actually don’t give a fuck what you think of me.
A lot of clubs would have sacked him? Like which clubs? If we are going to start doing that, then we might as well demand personal phone calls from Grealish and Foden and if we aren't satisfied, then we can all march down to their respective houses, pull them from their beds and take them straight to the guillotine.

Seriously, you need to lighten up and curb your expectations and sense of entitlement just a little bit. Life's too short to hold resentments against a bunch of dumb Footballers.

i dont think Kyle is clever enough to play that role moving central in midfield like Joao is? Just leave Kyle as the attacking right back he has always been and stick to him doing what he has done since he has been at the club. He looked lost yesterday doing his role and ASM ripped that right side to shreds in the first half.

A lot of clubs would have sacked him? Like what clubs? If we are going to start doing that, then we might as well demand personal phone calls from Grealish and Foden and if we aren't satisfied, then we can all march down to their respective houses, pull them from their beds and take them straight to the guillotine.

Seriously, you need to lighten up and curb your expectations and sense of entitlement just a little bit. Life's too short to hold resentments against a bunch of dumb Footballers.
You need to lighten up and perhaps look at your own posts. You attacked me and I have explained why I was so angry with the actions of Kyle Walker. Not unreasonable as he was on the front pages of all the newspapers at the time.
End of story.
You then attack me again.
Have a nice day.

You need to lighten up and perhaps look at your own posts. You attacked me and I have explained why I was so angry with the actions of Kyle Walker. Not unreasonable as he was on the front pages of all the newspapers at the time.
End of story.
You then attack me again.
Have a nice day.
You are taking things personally, I never attacked you. What I said was that your expectations from footballers are not attainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.